Thursday, February 27, 2014

"Angels Among Us" New Release by Gingers Scraps N Pixels ... plus freebies!!


New Release!!
I am very please with my newest kit
"Angels Among Us"
It is a very special kit in remembrance of
my sister, Sherry who earned her wings on December 27, 2013.  
The kit is so beautiful that it can be used for other themes as well.



I also made a mini Sampler


This first Layout is very special to my heart
it was designed by Elly using an image of
my sister, Sherry and myself 
Easter 1956.



As you can see from these Amazing Layouts 
this kit is great for just about anything.
There are 30 beautiful papers, 1 full Alpha
and 118 Elements. No duplicates ... all
are unique!

And now here are some beautiful freebies
 that goes along with this special kit!
There is a catch you have to visit my blog.


The next beautiful freebie will be in
Simply Love Scrapbooking Newsletter
but you must signup to receive this freebie and
future freebies.

Don't forget to purchase the kit as it will be on
sale for one week 
from the 27th through the 6th.







No comments:

Post a Comment