Monday, January 13, 2014

New Release and a freebie

I have a super cute new release
It's Bearly New Years
142 Elements and
12 papers and lots of extras




Now for the extra Add On's


 And what can be better than
a 25% off sale!

To show you what can be done with this kit
here are some beautiful LO's
from my very talented girls!





I also have a blog freebie for you
just click on the image and
it will take you to my blog where you can
grab this photo mask from
my newest kit
and for the next three day
it is 25% off regular price

2 comments:

  1. Thank you but how come I can't see any images on your site except for the blinkies? All I see is round gray circle with a minus sign in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the problem is from blogger. We'll just have to wait and hope they fix it.

    ReplyDelete